Wednesday, May 24, 2006

For The Girls.

Guys, sorry. This one is probably going to be TMI for you so click 'x' and spare yourself, k?

You know every now & then when the PMS is so freeking bad you could most likely kill somebody and get away with it in some states? Picking fights that you really shouldn't be in and thinking you are bigger and badder than you ever intend to be? Yeah. Right there.

Not sure if I want to slap DH or kick the boss or scream at the sec or kill the clients.
I already started a stupid argument w/ DH over something that really didn't matter in the first place. Men don't understand. For some reason he's just one of those who just hasn't learned (and probably won't concede to) the fact that when a gal has a turn at Ms.Bitchypants, it's best to just shut the freeking hell up rather than try to have the last word. My DH has to have the last word, which in this instance, is a very big mistake because it just pisses me off. So I had the last word in a screaming voice and wasn't very nice about it. Fortunately I'm still hormonal enough not to really give a darn if I was an idiot or not.

Boss is getting smart though. He saw it coming on yesterday and didn't come back to the office all afternoon. This morning he walked in, took one look at me, and walked right back out the door. LOL.

Yikes.

Counting the hours till bedtime when I can close my eyes. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow TOM (timeofmonth) will finally get here and I can deal with that shit rather than the emotional crap.

EDITED 2:35 p.m. I'm so glad the stars have re-aligned and the whole universe has come together. All is right in the world again. The last 24 hours have been hell! So just now, a client came in ticked off because the judge ruled against her in court today. She started screaming and telling the atty to f&*ck off among other things. That broad is just lucky she didn't come in with that attitude a couple of hours ago. I would have chased her up the stairs grabbed her by her hair dragged her ass out in the street and beat the shit out of her. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Jolie said...

No one in my house is talking to me at the moment. But they all came into my bedroom this morning with scared little, compasionate eyes to give me a kiss goodbye. I can't imagine why???

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I'm a very nice person for most of the month unless it is time for me to PMS. What my better half can't understand is that when I'm bitchy, he needs to leave me alone. Shoo. Go away. Shush. Don't mess with me. Otherwise we end up yelling at each other, doors get slammed, and little doggies pee themselves on the bed. (<-- The Abby goes and "hides" on the bed if we argue. If she gets upset, she pees on it...)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Me said...

ROTFL... you normally don't talk this way on your blog. Too funny to hear you all riled up. ;)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I only got mad once, when a friend took me to try on bridesmaids dresses and she was picking these ugly ill-fitting dresses- I was NOT in the mood.
Usually Im ok, but if I feel bad Im just sad and pathetic, not bitchy. I just lay on the couch with Jay and sleep. Hes lucky, bc when Im bitchy, Im REALLY bitchy.

9:23 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I LOVE IT,,, these days I could use some one like you around to do MY dirty work. I have just decided that sitting in the corner and let life pass me by sounds good.

go get soem choc. :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Ha! That was too funny!

10:31 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

That was really funny and refreshing to hear. Its so true, the slightest sideways look just about sends me over the edge.

Glad you are feeling better.

9:29 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Yes chocolate is good. I guess the stars didnt align well enough because I am in it now. And I dont have any TOMs any more.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Angelia said...

You sound so much like me at times. Glad the stars realigned now to get the husbands to.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home