Monday, May 22, 2006

Geriatric Psychology...

I am gritting my teeth trying not to snap this morning.

It seems both attys have reached the age that neither one can complete a whole sentance when trying to get their point across. My mindreading skills are a bit rusty, and that combined with the fact that I'm not a freeking attorney, makes it difficult sometimes these days to understand what I'm supposed to do next when exploring uncharted territory.

(sigh)

A paycheck is a paycheck is a paycheck.

Oh. And we're out of tp again in the ladies room. Anyone want to put money on how long it'll be before the sec goes to the store and picks some up? (note to self... bring personal supply from home!) LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You make me laugh.

Take Care
Michael

11:36 AM  
Blogger Me said...

What in the heck is going on with the TP situation!? OMG. Can you just MEMO her and say: "Please UP the tp allowance per month.... BUY MORE!"

*Most* companies actually have extra in storage... perhaps she should be told this? And BTW: explain the whole pooping the pants thing please? You lost me on that one last week.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Bring your own TP and hid it from the bitch. Hee hee!

P.S. We're interviewing for new secs in our office today. Very scary! Hold me!

12:52 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

You would think that maybe your office would have a cleaning service that would take care of such things, but then again your bosses sound a little tightwaddish and they would pass on such conveniences.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home