Thursday, May 18, 2006

Empty Blog...

I haven't been writing at all lately but I have been reading your blog stuff almost every day. Guess it's some sort of funk or whatever.

Just because I'm not writing doesn't mean I'm not living life full every second. My SIL is not doing very well. I'm missing Ms.Blue tremendously but she calls me several times a day and we talk if only for a minute or two.

Work is still work. The sec pooped her diaper (second time in as many months) so I had a private fit of hysterics over that wishing one of her bed-buddies would have been in the office when it happened.

CousinBlue's HusbandBlue is over in the Sandbox. And as the weeks are already flying by we are ticking off the time until MsBlue heads that direction. As of right now it looks like she'll pack up her toys and head that direction with the next rotation. I'm hoping it will be much longer than that or she will have her turn there when the holidays are here.

Gotta run. Love ya.

8 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Nice to hear from you. All our positive thoughts are with you with all those over or going over to the sandbox, and with sil.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

diaper whaaa?? Did I miss a post?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Waving hello

Take Care
Michael

2:24 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm questioning the pooped her diaper thing as well. I thought I was all caught up but I obviously missed something there.....

2:43 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

How old is the sec? My heart goes out to you Kim regarding your daughter. I hope she stays stateside as long as possible for you. Its so nice when you have a good relationship with your child. G could really take some lessons from her. I am here for you if you need to talk.

3:32 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR STILL WITH US!!!!! MISS YA

3:37 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I missed your posts! :) Hope MsBlue can delay her trip to the Sandbox. One of the ladies I work with had her son sent off a few weeks ago for a six month stay. I can't even imagine how hard that must be. Hang in there!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hehehe...she pooped herself. Too funny!

We miss you too.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home