Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Update

4 Comments
Michael said...
You make me laugh.Take CareMichael
11:36 AM


Kimdergarten said... Thanks Michael. Most days I still feel like I lost my funny...

aka meritt said...
What in the heck is going on with the TP situation!? OMG. Can you just MEMO her and say: "Please UP the tp allowance per month.... BUY MORE!"*Most* companies actually have extra in storage... perhaps she should be told this? And BTW: explain the whole pooping the pants thing please? You lost me on that one last week.
11:52 AM

Kimdergarten said... Meritt - We have had this ongoing tp war for over a year now. She gets an extra allowance in her check for gas to go to the store and carry a firm check to buy tp and paper towells. She used to be real good about going but the past couple of years she's slacked off to the point where she refuses to go and the cleaning lady feels sorry for us and brings some in. My perfect vacation or day off starts if I'm able to time the office running out of toilet paper about an hour before I'm off. She won't go get any. In fact, she's taken to wearing diapers rather than go buy it. Isn't that horrid? And yes, she not only poo'ed her drawers last week she had the ungracious raw courage to speak about it. Sorry if I lost you. I've learned to just keep my own supply and not worry about her. I used to get so mad...

Molicious said...
Bring your own TP and hid it from the bitch. Hee hee!P.S. We're interviewing for new secs in our office today. Very scary! Hold me!
12:52 PM

Kimdergarten said... Mol - I've learned to do exactly that. Good luck with your search. I just might send her over there for an interview. You'd deal with her much better than I do.

Greek Shadow said...
You would think that maybe your office would have a cleaning service that would take care of such things, but then again your bosses sound a little tightwaddish and they would pass on such conveniences.
2:18 PM

Kimdergarten said... Tig - LOL. Tight is right. Except the air conditioner war is officially over. Both a/c units have been running for at least 6 weeks and for the first time in four years it is cool in the whole office. Very nice...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

So many it should be mentioned to the lawyers that the extra funds should be removed from her pay since she isnt using the money to go to the store? There is really something terribly wrong with this woman.

6:36 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

ok you commented on my blog that i never answered your email. i never got one or i would have answered it. send it to me. i am off tues and wed for grad. ceromonies. email.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

This has to be one of the funniest most bizarre reads I have had in a while. What kind of nutjob actually wears Depends, craps in them, and then tells coworkers about it? Is she trying to prove some sort of twisted point by crapping her drawers and then sharing the info? How long did she wear them afterwards. Its just unbelievable that the Lawyers who own the firm let this sort of Crap (pun intended) go on in the office.

She must have some sort of major dirt on them to allow this to go on?


Next time turn off the water supplies into the ladies restroom right before you leave on Vacation.
That should make it interesting for her:)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home