Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More On (Moron?) Sabotage...

She's an idiot.
You've said it. Surely I've said it. Lord knows the bosses have said it...

Ok. So the name of the game is sabotage. Not me. no. I'm too damn busy to have time to play games right now. I know there's a desk under this explosion somewhere, I only have to find it... The sabotage is her thing of late. She's making sure the new girl is going to have a struggle and be overwhelmed when she comes in. She's hiding stacks of files rather than opening them or closing them. She's playing dumb and giving the attys a terribly hard time, with her "Well I just don't remember how to type that up..." game. She still spends most of the day walking out one door and in the other one, wandering aimlessly. I would really enjoy doing a second by nanosecond countdown on her leaving with you (you know my stupid countdowns! LOL) but just don't have time to figure out the minutes just yet. She's not worth it really anyway.

EDITED 3:23 p
...ok. So the bimbo actually said this to me the last time she walked through:
"I can't believe nobody here is giving me a pat on the back for coming in to work while I'm selling my house and moving. They could say good job sec. Nobody understands just how much I have to do with doing everything and working all day too!

Now let's see... where did I leave the barf bag the kids lifted the last time we were on an airplane??? ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Some people are a real piece of work.

3:45 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

she actually said that??? she definitely has some brain cells missing!!! that is just crazy!! hang in there she will be gone soon.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

She is just the most ridiculous person I've ever heard of (and believe me, that's saying a lot considering the numerous wackos I've met and been around in my day!). Hang in there, not too much longer and she's outta there! ;)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You mean she didn't call in sick?

Take Care
Michael

9:49 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Could you ahhh, tell the bosses to fire her butt please?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

"well maybe no one is patting you on the back bc no one will miss you and we are all counting the days until you are gone forever, you worthless trashy idiot"

you were tempted to say something along those lines im sure

9:11 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

You need one of those neat little blog countdown buttons on here. lol

9:41 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HAHAHAH KIM is anyone throwing her a going away party????? Just a question I think she will next be asking.hang in ther eit is almost over...

10:31 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I SO HOPE YOU ARE NOT and I MEAN NOT thowing her a going away party. Just make sure you tell her dont let the door hit you on your ass when she leaves.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

I vote cut the dumb bitch loose before she deletes someones hard drive or worse.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home