Monday, June 19, 2006

Your thoughts on the subject...

chimx2 said...
Take all the toilet paper out of the bathroom and only keep a roll for yourself and any others at your desk. That should light a fire under her butt.

4:06 PM

Kim said... Linda. There hasn't been any tp in the bathroom in months. I keep what I bring from home hidden. I did make arrangements w/ the cleaning gal though to start making sure we're stocked. No worries now. Oh. But I did catch the sec coming out of the break room carrying a coffee filter the other day when she was heading for the bathroom...

poopie said...
Free at last...free at last! How about a nice bag of flaming poo on the steps on her way out?

4:50 PM

Kim said... LOL! That would be hilarious. With my luck though, she would go out the other door and I'd be the one to slip in it... ;)

Molicious said...
Have fun in the sun. I just got back! :o)

Kim said... I did! And I think I surfed on a picnic table at one point...

JUST A MOM said...
HIDE ALL THE TOILET PAPER AND ONLY TAKE IN YOUR USAGE.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kim said... Jaye. There has been none to hide for months. I bring mine w/ me from home!

Greek Shadow said...
Kill her with kindness. Be the sweetest Southern Belle in history. She's expecting some kind of petty revenge and it will only reinforce what she already thinks of you. You'll also have the satisfaction of knowing you didn't have to stoop to her level.

Kim said... Tig. You know, I've been doing that for a long time already. It will be a great relief when I can just come to work and not have to worry about her games and whether or not she'd even be showing up on any given day of the week.

Michael said...
I like Greek Shadow's suggestion. You are class my dear.

Maybe a oing away gift. A personal roll of her very own.

Take Care
Michael

Kim said... Thanks Michael.

aka meritt said...
I don't think I like the way this story is ending.
The bosses never grew balls and fired her.
She gets to use up her paid vacations and crap.
No one called her to the carpet and fired her butt even though she deserved it 100,000 times.
She gets to move away and now has a GREAT looking resume that says she worked for a law office for (4?) years, which looks impressive.

ACK!

She should have been fired. Why do the idiots always have such good luck?

Kim said... Meritt - You are so very right.

Melissa said...
Have a great weekend! :)

Kim said... Thanks Mel! We sure did :)

Rainmangotskills said...
I disagree with the suggestion to let her skate and walk away without any repercussions for being a Biatch. Besides what fun would that be?
Suggestions for a couple of paybacks:
Sign her up online using her real name and phone number for job's, dating services, free shit, magazine subscriptions, etc etc.
It will follow her forever.
Fill the defroster of her car with three hole punch dots. The next time she uses it, it will snow in her car. Evil but awesome

Kim said... RMGS - hey. both of those are very interesting. LOL. Might have to look into them. But gosh. I haven't seen a hole puncher in years. Got one I could borrow? ;)

Idgie said...
yahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!
Isn't it horrid when you're excited someone quit?!?
Yahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Kim said... Idgie! Good to see you hon! Excited doesn't even begin to cover it!

Oh yeah and I almost forgot to tell y'all
I'm getting a raise I'm getting a raise I'm getting a raise!
(VBG)

8 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Congrats on the raise! That's awesome! :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Yabba Dabba Dew. No one deserves it more.

8:40 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WOW SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE IS IN THE TOILET HUH!!!!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

From what I have read its a raise thats well deserved. Good for you. And I'm glad your finally rid of that useless POS.

We must still be in the stone age here. 3 hole punch is the norm around here. I guess they are to cheap to buy prepunched paper?

6:45 AM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

Congrats on the raise!

And I think being passive-agressive southern belle nicey-nice goes right over someone like that's head. She, I'm sure, has no idea what a pain in the arse she's been.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Cool ... a raise!

Take Care
Michael

9:16 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Yea! So glad you're back!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Oh, SORRY! And YEA about the raise!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home