Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Woe is me...

Ok. Woe is me was the only thing I could think of when I typed in the title.
But no, I am not having the rare pity party. In fact, things are going rather great and I just needed something to type in for the title. So if you want whining and complaining... ummm...better go read somewhere else today ;)

Work is busy as hell. I'm piled up and in fact so busy that I'm pretty oblivious to the fact that during the few hours the sec is here, she's out on the porch sunning and talking on her cell phone. Right now I'm just going through the motion of having to do both our jobs for a few more days and hopefully I'll be able to come up for air. So busy is good. Except for not having time to read blogs, but hopefully y'all will still be writing when things settle down.

Kids are fine. DH is fine. I'm pretty freaking peachy myself, all things considered.
No complaints! :) well... yeah. There's one. Been too damn busy to get in much hold-em the past few weeks. I'm really wanting to play in a couple of big tourneys. There's that new pontiac solstace (sp?) that I'm wanting to drive... maybe later this year. Who knows?

Gotta run! Love ya
-Kimdergarten

4 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

now i know why you haven't been by my blog or emailed me. when you come up for air email me!! miss ya!

4:28 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Hey, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep walking towards it.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Glad to hear everything is going good!

10:27 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOO Kim you are just the cats butt with all your smooth news. OK that jsut came to my head too, kind korny huh!
Well really though I am so glad things are going good, Just a short time and the good old sec will be gone!!!! wwooo hhhooooo

lvoe ya take your time I will still be blabbing after I am long gone.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home