Monday, June 26, 2006

Extended Stay...

It looks like the sec is going to work a few days longer than originally planned. And I would really be enjoying the fact that she's leaving, even with a couple extra days...

But my Ms.Blue is giving me a headache.
Part of me is missing her terribly and part of me is glad she's halfway across the country. She's coming out of her shell, as all almost 19 year olds should do. And as a californiagirl like her Mom, she's taken up going to the beach every weekend. That's my girl. The part that's bothering me is she's running around with some armydudes. In fact, has a date this weekend with one of them. She only went on one date in high school because she always said boys were so immature and stupid. Whyohwhyohwhy couldn't she keep that attitude for another 20 or 30 years? (sigh)
So. Ms.Blue and armyboy are going out with BlueFriend(female) and armyboyfriend(male) to a cookout.

Note to self: Go to liquor store. Buy extra vodka.
It's going to be a very long weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Hey, a hundred years ago she'd been an old maid with everyone wondering why she didn't have a husband yet.

4:34 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

oh kim hang in there. have faith you raised her right. she will be ok. on another note are you still so busy you can't email me or come to my blog?? i miss you!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

bout time you caught up with me on this one!!!!!!!!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Calm down she will be fine. At least she just didnt date at all in high school instead of dating older guys like I did. 17 years old and dated a guy 6 years older then me for about 3 years.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

You sound like my mom. lol

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm sure it's tough but she will be fine. You raised it to be the wonderful woman she is, so I'm sure you have taught her right and everything will be fine. It's good to have a little fun now and then! :) Tell the sec to get out and not to let the door hit her in the rear on the way out!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home