Monday, July 31, 2006

Shhhh! It's Almost Time!

Don't forget tomorrow is the 1st of the month and if "Rabbits Rabbits!" are the first words you say you will have good luck...

I'm trying to get DH to extend our trip by a couple more days. I am ready for a vacation. Away from this place. It's been 7 weeks today since I asked my boss about a raise and obviously it's not important to him. The new idiot isn't getting any better and I'm disheartened and discouraged. I want to go away. To the land of bigger and beef. Everything is bigger in ___ don't you know? And something happens to me every time I cross the state line ...I crave steak! Gotta have one.

Ok. Dunno for sure when we're leaving yet but I'll turn on the blogmail when we do.

Have a happy monday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Isn't Texas just the best? :o)

5:13 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

No Texas Sucks. Try New Mexico I'll give you some leads for a job with an attorney. Texas is in a major depression.

6:21 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Well have a good one whereever you go and stay away from them longhorns. Hey isnt there a song that goes "ALL MY EX's are in Texas"? Have one of those big Angus ones for me .. No not ex's silly ....steak.

11:59 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

They also have gread chicken fried steaks, what I lived on during the five years I was exiled to Texas. Enjoy your trip.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home