Monday, August 21, 2006

BOGO

I was leaving for lunch today and told the sec I was going to run by the house and change my shoes because the ones I had worn this morning had rubbed blisters before 9a.m. She hollered out "BOGO! - go by Payless!" ...I figured I'd pick up a couple pairs of sandals and with gas prices, it wouldn't be much more than running clear out the house and all the way back. Boy was I wrong.

Ladies, the fall/winter boots are in. Enough said?

I came out with a 3.00 pair of sandals to get me through the rest of the day and spent $100.00 on several more pairs of boots. Lord, I hope I can make it home before DH this afternoon or I'm gonna be in trouble. Remember how many pairs of boots I came home with last fall? I think this puts me at 20-something pairs now. I cannot go back to a shoe store until Spring. I just can't! I now can wear a different pair to work almost an entire month without wearing the same ones twice.

That is so very sad. I'm pathetic!

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

What size do you wear? I'm willing to take any 'hand-me-downs' from last year.





(The last time I bought myself a pair of shoes? Hmmmm.... I don't remember!)

3:00 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey look at it this way,,, I hate shoes,,, so say half are you wearing them for me


My tooo many is T shirts

glad your back

4:01 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

ha ha that is too funny. i hate wearing shoes so i try to stay away from them. but sweats or cut off sweats for shorts. mine i can never have enough of them. lol stop by my blog some time will ya!!

11:22 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I will just start calling you Imelda Marcos honey. There is so nothing wrong with owning shoes. A woman can never have enough shoes and makeup. That my motto.

5:07 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

If it makes you feel good about yourself and makes you look nice there's nothing sad or pathetic about it. Women always have ways of deflecting a husbands anger at spending too much money, and usually they think it's worth it.

2:42 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Oops, btw, just got my first novel accepted and signing contracts. If this one works out I'm just about ready to submit Human Sacrifices, maybe the first of the year.

2:45 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

hey are you ever gonna stop by or email me again? havent heard from you in ages.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

You're not pathetic! You're FEMALE! lol

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home