Monday, September 11, 2006

Hellova Couple Weeks!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
I've mentioned what we've been dealing with about Ms.Blue and SIL, but as always, there's much more LOL. Today the sec called me Ms.It. I wanted to slap the bitch. I rarely dislike someone. I'm easy to get along with. Avoid friction and drama at all costs. Life's too short. But if I ever thought I didn't like the last gal, I cannot stand this one. She rubs me the wrong way with her snorts and getting up into my business all of the time. Makes for a long workweek for sure. Oh well. It's just a job, right? ;) I don't know if you read the LA newspaper or not, most likely not. Some friends of mine who are newlyweds were involved in a head-on fatal accident several weeks ago down by Bennet and have been in the burn center in pretty bad shape. They've got a lot of recovering to do but are both being released from the hospital today. I feel horrible for the family of the guy that died but am so glad my friends are both on the mend. They've been in a lot of pain and still have many nightmares to get through on the road ahead... And on top of all of that, one of my best friends has been in the hospital since Thursday last week. I've been up there with her every free minute every day. She's supposed to go home tomorrow but will be off her feet for a couple of months.

Nothing to complain about on the home front though.
Life is freeking peachy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Where?...

There have been several accidents the past week or so, since just before labor day weekend...

People are crazy on the roads these days...Hope it wasn't on the interstate. I hate traveling that thing. People don't know how to drive. Also, somehow no matter how fast I go, my car's rear end must be tightly probed by other drivers. This boggles my mind..

TC

8:49 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH MY GOODNESS it takes up two posts to get caught up. hang in there.

3:00 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Sorry to hear about your friends, but glad everything is working out for Ms blue and SIL. I Switched to the new beta blogger, and it won't let me post yet so I'm coming by way of Tig, Greek Shadow.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home