Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ms.Blue Goes To Washington


Ms.Blue sent me some pictures this morning on her way to the Pentagon. Thought I'd share because it's not everybody's daughter who's spending the day THERE. Having a proud Mommy moment. I cannot wait until she can finally come home again for a couple weeks. :) ...MrSoonToBeBlue is studying frantically so he'll score high on his SAT's. He's still trying to get an appointment to BlueAcademy... His Sgt called a couple of weeks ago and told us they changed the date he leaves again until AUG07! Can you believe it's so far away?? As much as I appreciate the extra time with him, I'm really afraid he's going to get discouraged like Ms.Blue did. And he's going to have 17 months ticked off his contract before he even ships out, if he misses an appt and goes in enlisted.

Other than that, life is grand. Freeking peachy, in fact.
Toodles.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Pretty pic! I've never been to DC but I would love to go someday.

2:53 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hang in there miss ya lots!!!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Yesterday I was in a foul mood...but I realized how blessed my life is.

Yes..."life is grand" !!!

Take care

-- FreeCyprus
Hellenic Reporter

9:53 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

DC is great although the summer may not be the best time to see it because it's so hot and humid. Although up there, it probably has cooled off unlike here which pretends to cool off for half a second and then returns to kick our butts with heat again. Oh well! :) Hope she enjoys her time, and hope MrSoonToBeBlue does well on his tests!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck on the SAT's. Very exciting and Washington is a neat city.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Pretty photo. I bet she was stuck in traffic when she took that, too. It is DC after all....

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home