Friday, September 22, 2006

Gone & Done It!

Well... believe it or not I came out of the Blogger'sWitnessProtectionProgram for about five minutes this morning! XYZLawFirm had a thing with ABCLawFirm where Stacy works. So this morning I got to meet her and she's even more beautiful and wonderful that comes across in her writing. Out of all the blogs I read or have read, she and I probably have more in common than anyone I've met since moving to the South, except for the fact that she's a real Southern Girl! It was fun.

Yes, she met the sec (who was dessed for casual Friday like we both were). In fact, the sec had been flitting around the office the whole time Stacy was here, and came up and interrupted our conversation in order to introduce herself! Can you believe that she(sec) has been lying to her(Stacy) on the phone for about a month?

Anyway, I'm so totally excited about getting to meet Stacy. What a treat! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Yes it was great Kim. Glad that we were able to chat, even though she just had to come butt in. How rude of her. I could see right through her. She probablly wanted me to ask for her instead of you. LOL...Poor thing...Don't know how you put up with her. Yes that does get to me that she had not been honest with me, but thanks to you, I thought that was who I was dealing with, so I was not letting my guard down.

We will have to get together sometime.

You have a good weekend, and it was my pleasure to get to meet you.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the secretary lying????

4:52 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

She had been telling me that she was going to send my firm a check now for like a month, and then she tells me that it was done one day and being put in the mail that day, and I called two days later, and she was like, oh it has not been done, I don't do that type of stuff. You would have to meet this chick. She is a real peice of art. Poor Kim.

7:29 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Blogger of the law firms unite. Good way to communicate.

10:54 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

that is so cool Kim!!!!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

I am so totally jealous! I want to meet Kim too! :o)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home