Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's A Small World After All...

LOL!
I can't wait to meet you tomorrow Stacey! I remember when we emailed but never guessed you'd be at a firm we'd actually do business with. Sure surprised me when you told me who you were when I was calling for something else today :).

Can't imagine what the sec will be wearing tomorrow. Today she's in a jeans mini with slits clear up the yazoo and her boobs hanging out in all their splendor. You just wait. If you're lucky, you may even get to hear her snort!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

LMAO right now. I was just thinking about that, and I will make sure in the morning that I don't dress too provocative. I don't want her to "WANT ME"...LOL

Is she the one that I have been talking to the past few days?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

This new sec sounds like a good way to get buisness....

I might hang out there, even if I didn't wanna sue anybody.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home