Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*Sniffle...

Did you catch the beginning of DealornoDeal last night?

...I was cooking dinner when it came on. LilDD hollered that there was a BlueGirl on there. I had to stop & watch... I started bawling. Of course it was the uniform and the makeup and the way she had to wear her hair, but she was there and Ms.Blue wasn't and it reminded me of my Ms.Blue so much I cried and cried the whole time she was on. It wasn't long before DH came home and walked in with the typical manly, "Why in the HELL are you crying?" She was cute though. Almost as cute as my Ms. Blue.

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Guys just don't get it.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm sorry - I can't even imagine how hard that must be. But at lesat you will see her very very soon! :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

oh you poor thing. i thought of you today cuz my girlfriends son just left for the airforce today. she is a wreck. she can't stop crying the doc put her on valum i feel horrible for you both.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

sweet

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home