Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy B-Day Blog!

My blog is 2 years old this week :)

On the work front...
The sec cannot stay put. She's a mess!
Every 45 minutes or less, she has to run out the door to go to this office or that office, she is meeting with attys and judges and is such a whirlwind I just can't seem to keep up with her antics. She has found this new saying... "Are you ignoring me again?" (I tend to tune her out as she rambles on the whole time she's here about nonsensical things I don't give a damn about...) (wait. THAT IS, WHEN she's not on the phone. She usually has her cell phone in her ear with a personal call, and at least one line tied up with the office phone in her other ear on a personal call... and sometimes even one line on hold on a personal call!) She hasn't yet come to the realization that I don't care about her sex life, her ex-husband or her ex-husband's girlfriend, or her brother's fluff of the week. It IS getting easier to ignore her though. Slowly. Give me another couple of weeks and I'll show you her time sheet... it's getting sort of funny...

On the home front...
All is well. Ms.Blue should be home in 45 days.

And with me...
(SORRY IDGIE...YOU WANT TO STOP READING HERE, DEAR!)
I seem to have that elmer fudd theme song stuck in my head when I'm not in the office... (a hunting we will go!) Rifle season opens in 45 1/2 days so I'm already sporting camo duds and really glad to be out of my office clothes on the weekends.

That's all for now...
Happy 2nd Birthday, Blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Sure Hon, you go out and blow Bambi to bits.

:)

(Just don't start imagining that the Sec has antlers.......)

Happy Blogoversary! 2 years! Yah.

Hey Kim, the Dew would love an update story on your area a year later..... hint hint.

;)

4:42 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Happy Blog Birthday! :o)

8:10 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

boy i am glad you posted i was getting woried. glad it is getting cool for you it is still 100 here....

10:13 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Happy Blogaversary!


Take Care
Michael

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home