Monday, September 08, 2008

The Sec - The End...

You're not going to believe this. After all of these years of shenanigans by 2 different (REALLY AWFUL) secs, they finally fired her. Two and a half weeks ago. I was told nothing officially but when she left the office is quiet, functional, and a really plesant place to come to every day. I never liked this one. She was a lying, manipulative, unethical wombat. Two years of her and I finally quit laughing. I could laugh about the other one. This one just about made me cry. ...between you and me, her leaving had something to do with some money disappearing, a large sum in the tens of thousands. But don't repeat that because like I said, I was told nothing.

Nothing really new with me, just trying to get through day by day.

I'll try and drop in to write more often.
I promise.

Have a nice week...

4 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad to know the person that made you so gloomy is gone. I have missed the way you posted before she arrived.
Took the bosses long enough to figure out why they didn't have money for payroll and other things didn't it?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Now I can maybe call and not be asks all kinds of questions...

Good to hear from you.

2:38 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HOLLY COW,,,,, that much huh nice please come back sooner.. miss ya.

2:09 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

come see what i got,,,,,,,

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home