Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Peace Offering?

Lil'DD served her in school suspension yesterday as punishment for ditching last Thursday. Today his her first day back at school and I'm so nervous wondering if she's going to class or out screwing around. She SAID she was going to class, but who knows, right?

Anyway, I just have to believe in her I guess...

DH left again yesterday for another week up working near Memphis. Oh I love the quiet house and waking up to an empty bed in the mornings... I cannot tell you what peace I've been getting from these work trips of his. Badly needed after 10 years of yelling.

Jaye. Val. I've been thinking the past couple of months about packing up and moving out closer to my Mom. Arizona in fact, because I don't think I'd go back to CA for much of anything. Now, don't get so excited, I'm not talking about next week, but sometime within the next year or so, if I can put all the pieces into place. If things get any worse with DH, it will definitely be sooner rather than later, but I've been watching the housing and job market... anyway, I'm looking at the Kingman area which I know isn't too terribly far from you. Just thought I'd put it out there. There's a whole lot more to it than this but that's all I'm ready to talk about right now.

Hope you're having a good week...

6 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH OH OH OH OH OH OHOHHHHHH OK callmmmmm Kingman is where my dad lived I LOVE It THERE IT IS KIND OF A GUN TOTING HICK TOWN where the people who leave Cal. stop because it is the first town... It is cooler then here by about 10 degrees in the summer and in the winter it does get colder like freezing temp. It doesn't snow hardley but a couple times they have gotten a bit. It is 3 and 1/2 hours north of me. It is a small town surounded by NOTHING hahhahah the wind blows always I LOVE IT... so here is the deal you need to hurry up and I can show you all over there... what you gunna do with your brand new house????? it is about 2 hours from Vegas and 20 mins from laughlin. so ya need anything else to know about it...


Hey bout the Little one yeah this is the time when yo ulet fo and let them make their choices yea fawn missed a bunch last semester and now has an incomplete in PE hhmmmm will she graduate??? her call. Keep us updated I don 'thave your email at work I deleted it when you were gunna move. BUT YOU HAVE MINE!!!!!! Love ya boy would this be cool,,,

2:41 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

I'm really sorry to hear about you and DH having problems. I'm like you and thinking about taking off as well but it will be several months before I do that.

I do hope, though, that you stop in Dallas and say hi on your way through!

1:36 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

where is my comment i left last week?? did you delete it or is it out there in cyber space somewhere?? man it was long too, anyway short version, come move by me!!!!

jaye said you told her something that helped get rid of the scardy cat and you are to tell me. what is it?? i am really worried about her!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

What scardy cat Val??? Who?

1:58 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

ha ha i have been worried to death about jaye and her health and she said that you said something to help her get rid of being scared. and i was to ask you what it was??

8:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I have no clue. Wonder what it might have been??

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home