Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

I'm still here...
Did I mention I'm still here?

Came in to work yesterday for 3 hours because I had to set up the NewFreekingComputers on the office network. Went home to find a letter from the bank in the mail telling me my FreekingPaycheckFromChristmasWeek bounced. What a joke. Yeah. I'm still here.

The house is great.
It's not going to fix my marriage, but it's a great house.

Having my son home is wonderful.
At least as much as I can enjoy having him home with DH bitching about him being home that is.
He's here until Saturday. I'm cooking all of his favorites and well, enjoying that too as much as I can enjoy it with DH bitching about my cooking all of his favorites.

SIL and her husband will be here tonight for a week.
Maybe having them around will be somewhat of a buffer and it won't be so awful.

Did I mention I'm still here?
Something has to give.
I told my DH on the 15th that if he doesn't quit his yelling and bitching about everything under the sun for no reason at all I'm leaving. I don't deserve the awful, ugly, mean and hurtful things that constantly come out of his mouth. I'm tired of being numb. I'm tired of biting my tongue and walking away. I'm just...well, Tired.

So it lasted all of 10 days. The peace, I mean. Without him constantly bitching at me. Nothing is ever right, or good enough, or well, up to his freeking high standards. Which, by the way, change with the wind or the sunrise or well, the moment.

I'm doing some very serious thinking about some really big resolutions for myself for the new year. Right now, it may include leaving him. But first I've got to manage to find a job where the paychecks don't bounce.

And survive his bitching the rest of the time Mr.Blue is home.
And survive his sister and her husband coming for a week.

So there you have it.
The real reason I haven't been writing lately. I've been really unhappy for a really long time. Now, I just have to figure out what to do about it...

and do it.

Happy New Years.
and thanks for listening.

K

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

KIM oh KIM coem here come out here where the jobs are PLENTY!!!!!! I ma os sorry you are in a funk,,, I am coming out of mine I think... hang in there my dear friend... stop by and see the house I WANT!!!!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Dang Kim. What in the world is going on with the bounced checks. That would drive me crazy. Send them our way to file a Chapter 11. LOL... Just kidding, but geez what the crap are they doing.

Sorry to hear about you and hubby. Been there and done that, and am out of that situation. I don't wish that on anyone.

Hope the New Year brings you some peace and quiet and no more bounced checks.

1:10 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Is DH thinking about a sex change operation? Usually that kind of passive aggressive behavior is associated with women. If Momma's not happy no one is happy.
Maybe you need to send him to the golf course driving range to work out his stress by hitting a bucket of balls.

10:41 AM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

oh sweetie i am sorry i haven't been around but let me tell you you arenot alone. i so know where you are and how your feeling. the same shit is goin on here and has been for a long time. i feel like all hell broke loose and gone down hill since we moved. i too am numb and feel stuck!! good luck and hopefully you and i will be able to figure it out and do what needs to be done and make it better. love ya!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home