Monday, December 03, 2007

No Rest For The Weary...

It seems like the past couple of months have just dragged on forever.

We're finally moved.
yes, I have pictures for you on my cell phone. I'll try to get them uploaded and posted asap.

And now that I'm only 20 minutes away from Clinton and 35 minutes or so away from Jackson, DH has finally caved in (after 2 years of my nagging!) and is "allowing" me to look for work over yonder in big city. Now that we have a mortgage, he's kinda realized that my paycheck bouncing more often than not might not be a very good thing... so I'm looking. Not finding anything... but looking

(Hey Stacy! If you hear of ANYTHING please give me a call! thanks :) ...)

There are a couple of handfulls of boxes left to unpack. Mr.Blue is coming home from the 23rd to the 29th... Hooray! Ms. Blue can't come home until spring, but the good news is they did not draw her number to go to the Sandbox or Korea, so she should be good and staying stateside until around 2009. (happy Mom!) ...SIL and her husband should be arriving to stay with us the 27th-Jan2. I am not impressed with DH's family at the moment deciding after all these years they all need to show up within a couple of weeks of each other. I have not yet got to finish unpacking and enjoy my house. I have not spent one minute in the woods this season either.

If I still had the parts to PMS boy would I be PMSing right about now. But no.

Tonight, I'm going to try and enjoy my house... We spent all day yesterday (it was 77 degrees!) trying to get the new jacuzzi up and running and figured out. ...after dinner tonight that's where I'll be. ...but hey. Dont' tell my inlaws. ok? I really could use an hour to myself to en joy my new house before the next holiday!

3 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Such good news concerning your daughter. Flipping a hamburger would be better than having paychecks bounce.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Glad that you daughter does not have to go. My son was notified Sunday that he is put on alert. Geez. Not sure I can deal with another one.

I will keep my ears open for a position in the capital city.

4:06 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

i am so glad your in and i can't wait to see the pictures.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home