Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Wednesday...

Gosh, it's been another week since I've posted? The days are just going too fast right now!

SO... anyway.

We didn't get the house. The bank(S) (all three of them in fact) said there's just too much wrong with it. After 5 weeks of ups and downs it ended up being a relief. It would have been a ton of work anyway having to remodel the whole thing to bring it up to our standards... so we're cool and life went on since they called us last Thursday at 4:00 and finally let us know...

THAT house, was Dh's choice. He grew up in the country, on a FARM. So he liked the land and the shop and the tractor that came with the place. I think his karma bit him in the butt over the whole thing because he really didn't consider my feelings in wanting that house, it was as always all about him and what he wants at the moment... so THAT house is over, done.

Yesterday we put an offer in on another house. THIS house, is my favorite out of the dozens we've looked at the past few months. You see, not only am I from California, but I grew up in the city. A spoiled rich kid. SO... things like tractors and sheds don't impress me much. I'm more into granite counter tops, vaulted ceilings, tile floors in the right places... pantrys. Out of all the houses we looked at, and yeah, there were a lot fo them, only one had a garage and a pantry. Something about this part of the world I guess.... I never told Dh I liked this house, I know better than that by now. I just waited until he was ready to pick another one and he insisted on this one. What a lucky break! It has everything I'd like to have and a jacuzzi too. We should have their counteroffer by 5:00 tomorrow. Guess we'll see what happens...

I think Ms.Blue and NavyBoy are going to be on again-off again with this engagement thing. Which is fine with me. I'll tell you more as it develops...

Mr.Blue is still doing great in tech school... a bunch of his friends are heading down this weekend to visit him...

Ok well. So that's all for now.
Next week I will be posting about Ms.Blue turning 20. And how I've actually survived the teenage years of the oldest. Still can't believe it. Stay tuned :)

2 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

the house you just put an offer on (your favorite) sounds just like what i would want. i am not a farm, tractor type of girl. great to visit but i don't want all the work. lol good luck. so what is up with ms. blue?? glad mr. blue is doing well. stop by my blog some time, miss talking to you!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Good luck on the job search and the house search.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home