Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blah Blah Blah...

Ok. So the brat (Ms.Blue) is engaged and that's all I have to say about that for now. I'm ok with it... she's not pregnant and she didn't call and tell me, "Mom-- I'm married!" ... we'll see what happens :)



I went to get my paycheck yesterday and the idiot sec told me, "that's going to bounce. They put a new overdraft limit on the account and it's 2,000 dollars overdrawn and we aren't going to get paid this week." No freeking way! I just went through this three weeks ago when I was in Texas with the paycheck bouncing and all the extra stress and worry. So I moved enough out of savings to make it until DH gets paid on the 15th but... it's just a matter of a few more days and if I don't get a dratted paycheck I'm not gonna be able to make ends meet for my family... I asked Dh last night why don't I just go get some other job temporarily, anything, just something to keep the money coming in, and he said to wait and see because he's up for another promotion and it may (might?) happen in time to fix everything. To top it off, the firm tax return for last quarter is still sitting on my desk and hasn't been mailed with our tax payment... they don't have that either... I cannot stand this place. Have I said that lately?



No news on the house... the appraisal review committee is still looking at it before it can go back to underwriting. The good news on that is, our contract expires Wednesday next week, and if things aren't settled one way or another by then, we're finished putting our hearts into this one and will just have to wait until we can find something else we like...



Mr.Blue is doing great at tech school so far... Lil'DD is getting ready for her first big dance at school... I'm working my 2nd job tonight then have to brush up on my notes... I'm teaching a quickbooks class down in Hattiesburg this weekend... can you say snore? How on earth can you make accounting/bookkeeping fun or exciting to people who don't even want to learn in the first place and are just going to complain all day? Well... we'll see. There might end up being a story there after all...

Nothing else going on (as if that isnt' enough??)...
more later!

4 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Wow, a lot on your plate. Here's hoping hubby gets that promotion and you can tell that law firm where to stick their job. Glad you can see the positives in daughter getting married, even if you feel it's a trainwreck about to happen.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I admire you for keeping your cool! Scary about that employer. I'd be a "model employee" while I look in case they go under. I am sending you my very BEST! :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you use to stop by and see me and then I know you have posted,,, um where ya been? I pray her gets evough so you can sit and just be you for a while.

11:02 AM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

holy shit why in the world is your firm bouncing paychecks??? it is time for you to leave that place and find something better and more secure.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home