Friday, October 19, 2007

House Of My Dreams!

We're under contract.
The bank said there'll be no problem with this one.
The bank said interest rates were 1/8 percent lower today than when we locked in so we're now at the lower rate and saving 15.00 a month with the change.
Cool. That means we can eat one night a month and pay the mortgage.
Just kidding.

Can I get excited yet?
Finally a homeowner.
The house of my dreams.
It has everything I've ever said I wanted in a house...
It just might be the most beautiful house in the world.

Life might not be so bad next year when I turn 40 after all.
Yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Congratulations, enjoy it.

2:22 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

congrats!! you deserve it and yes you can get excited!!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home