Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A SHORT (Hah!) DETOUR...

DH's grandmother passed away early Thursday morning... just about the time we hit the interstate heading for central Texas DH's brother-in-law's father died... So... I've been in small town Texas for five days going to funerals and putting up with the outlaws from hell... I missed five days of packing and cleaning and MIL is coming in a week to get in my way... We got home last night after a 12 hour drive to discover we'd run out of propane while we were gone and there's no hot water at the old house and we dont' move until day after tomorrow (SIGH)... and having missed three days of work, now I can't take off Friday to move like we planned... Did I mention my rude-ass MIL is going to be here in a week? UGGH. I am frusterated this morning. Ok. While I was gone, the sec tore my office apart looking for stuff and I not only have a torn apart mess from box-hell at home, my office resembles ground zero. I'm not sure if I want to cry or run away at this point, but I think I'm going to have to wait and do that after I make a few calls and try and get some address changes done on some of our bills... I'd been doing a few a day and was supposed to be done with that now.... like the packing and cleaning was supposed to be done...

Everything happens for a reason. I know.

4 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

You have my sympathies for all your accumulated problems. Hope this works as a cyber shoulder to cry on.

2:34 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

oh man that just sucks. i hope all gets better soon. just try (even though i know easier said then done) to be positive in knowing that soon you will be in your new dream house!

5:19 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

DAMN here late again I SUCK ok so hire some cheap kids to pack oh wait not a good thing that would be like hiring the sec huh... ok sorry but If I could I would come help. OHH WAIT THAT IS RIGHT YORU MOTHER IN LAW IS COMING TO HELP I FORGOT HAHHAHA I will pray for ya.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to read about all of this.Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home