Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just The Facts, M'am.

Friday the law office across the way from us was somehow involved in a shooting. that's all I know about that.

The sec is involved in one of those check scams that were featured on the news this morning. SHE GOT SUCKERED ROFLMAO... She had mentioned yesterday that she had met this guy on the internet and had been chatting with him... showed me his picture, then he called the office yesterday and we weren't prepared for the heavy accent he spoke with... anyway, she said he wants her to do something... then I saw on channel 3 this morning they just arrested some people not far from here for another check scam... I mentioned it to her and she said oh no it's not like that so we pulled up the news website and watched it and that's exactly what it was except they sent her stolen money orders... I told her she ought to call the attorney general and she ended up having to send it all to them... What a ditz.

We closed on the house Friday. I own a house. And a hot tub. I'm so excited. I can't wait till next week when they get the rest of their stuff out and we can start moving in. Last night we went and bought fence. A pretty wooden fence... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

will the fence be WHITE??

12:15 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

how exciting. i am so happy for you. there was a shooting?? man what happened? do you know yet?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Way too much going on with the secretary. When will they get rid of her.

So glad that you are a new homeowner.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Sounds like some things are going your way for a change. I'm happy for you. :o)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home