Monday, January 28, 2008

Celebrate With Me?!

As long as you and I have suffered... knowing all the b.s. that goes on around here... knowing that it's been since 2002 since I've had a freeking raise...

T O D A Y.

Today, we're doing the happy dance.
The new sec is still a pain in my.... yeah that. But she's helped make it happen. She and I both FINALLY got raises AND the check isn't going to bounce today.

I can live with that for a while.
Hold my head up again.
Maybe even feel like coming to work for the rest of the week...

Yeah. I'm going to like making $16.25 an hour.

...until it bounces next time, anyway.

Thank you thank you thank you for listening to me rant, year after year, after year after year after year...(maybe even a couple more after years) ... while I waited and hoped and struggled.

Life is good today.

3 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Good news for now. Enjoy it.

12:04 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

congrats on your raise, it is about time!!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HOLLYCOW SORRY I AM LATE woo hoooo good job now how did the sec do it????? and please stop by I have a bit supirse.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home