Thursday, March 06, 2008

Maybe Itty Bitty Blue?

Lil'Dd said this morning she's ready to talk to the recruiter. The BLUE recruiter.
...just talk, of course. Not make any decisions or sign anything, but just kinda look into it because from what Ms.Blue and Mr.Blue tell her, it might not be so bad. And she doesn't know what she wants to do for the rest of her life anyway. so. If we can find the blue recruiter, she's going to set up an appointment. TO TALK.


I cannot believe I may have my baby girl, the last of my kiddies at home...
joining the other two in the Air Force.

2 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

omg!!!! how do you feel about that?! i am thinking about you and your family!!! hang in there.

8:18 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WOW I am late agian but I come so many time sna nothin sorry WHEN YOU COMING OUT HERE!!!??????

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home