Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wow...

I really suck at blogging these days. I'll think of something and don't ever seem to get around to writing about it.

It was a wonderful 2 weeks with Ms.Blue home. I can't describe the little things and ways she's matured and grown. The new confidence she radiates. It is awesome. I hated letting her go back to her base! Sunday and yesterday were both difficult to get through, but a dozen email and phone conversations and she's settled back in and I have the feeling life is going to be ok for both of us. It was her first "real leave" and to tell you the truth, I'm looking forward to the next one... it is really hard letting your daughter get on a plane and go back to the air force, and have no clue in the least as to when you might get to see her, hug her again.

Today is better though. A little anyway. I still have the "I'm FREEKING PEACHY" thoughts now and then, when I get those LOOKS from people... the ones where you can see behind the eyes that they're thinking... 'is she gonna lose it?' yeah those.

Maybe now I can settle down and get back to writing more often. There's 3 of those burninglove shows at Christmas parties to get through in the next week. That in itself should provide tons of bloggable tidbits. I'll keep my eyes open for ya...

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

... I didn't believe my blogroll when it showed a star next to your name that you updated.

I figured someone just posted a comment, but I had to come see for myself. It's true! You DID post! :)


Now... about that job of yours... what's up? Raise? No raise? Any MENTION of the fact that they said you'd get one?

12:43 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Google's pissing me off with their stupid pop up blocker making posting a comment that much more difficult.
Glad to hear from you again, and that you had such a nice time with your daughter.

9:53 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH MAN Even though I am late,, ok again. I was affraid you didnt' make it!!!! I was thinking you just packed your stuff and went along. Glas you didn't.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home