Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tagged Again!

Thanks Jaye...(sevenwithoneextra.blogspot.com)

She tagged me. Let's see if I can come up with anything...

8 things about myself? Sheesh. What can I write that y'all don't already know?

1. I'm a native California girl whose bare feet are slowly becoming accustomed to the redneck south. It sort of grows on ya. Like Kudzu. And if you don't know what that is... stop by Idgies place and read up.

2. (Do I really have to come up with all 8???)

3. I'm learning to survive as my kids are growing up and moving away and not needing me so much anymore. The oldest just turned 19. The boy will be 18 next week. The baby will be 16 a couple days after that. I've survived it all so far... maybe this part really isn't so bad?

4. See answer to #2.

5. I love working in the legal profession. It's something I've always wanted to do and really enjoy. Even if I still haven't seen the raise I was promised to stay here...

6. I am very excited that my Ms.Blue will be home next week. Only for a short time on leave, but I will be able to hug her. And that is very important to a mom, even when their kids are grown up enough to be off serving our country.

7. See answers to #2 and #4.

8. Nothing new or original that I haven't written before. Told ya. See answers to #2, #4 and #7.

Hopefully, the people I tag will come up with something better than this. And I'm tagging you. yes YOU. If you're reading this, you've been tagged!

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

you are such a brat,,,, glad you are getting a touchy hug next week. Hope all else is good ya nkow I waas sitting here thinking about you crying about taking that other job and not wanting to loose your internet,,, WELL I was thinking what is up with taht you can go for a week and not post. hahahah love ya

8:34 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

::looking around:: I was never here, I was never tagged.

10:04 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hello where are you?

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home