Thursday, October 26, 2006

At LAST....The Interview!!

8:14 this morning I was on the phone with an attorney from a local firm who asked me at that very moment if I could come right now for an interview. Thank GOD I didn't have jeans on and was dressed appropriate today. Had taken extra time with my hair. It was so unexpected. By 8:20 I was pulling into their parking lot, resume in hand (word of mouth in the small town, Baby! ...one of their LA's had moved away...) and by 8:25 I was in the interview... slipped back into the office 2minutes35seconds before my boss came in to work...

The interview went well. Cross your fingers. Pray. Light insence. Whatever do, now is the time. It's a bigger firm. More reputable. Benefits. The whole package.

I might not be able to blog there but you know what? At this point if I can make my escape from here, it's going to be a VERY, VERY good thing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Hope everything goes well for you. Good Luck.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Congrats! I hope you get the job. You certainly deserve it!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do all of the above! Best of luck, hope you find your freedom!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ive got fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed for you!

11:20 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

ok so here is the deal lady!!!!!! you better at least email me you hear me.. and really keep in touch cause of my road trip remember!!!! I AM PRAYING AND CROSSING EVERYTHING!!!!! GOOD LUCK YOU DESERVE IT!!!

4:04 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Woohoo. I really hope this works out for you. This firm would be crazy to pass you up.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I will try to be happy for you... but I'm still stomping my foot and holding out my pouty bottom lip because we never got to hear what the sec did to get arrested!

7:56 AM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

well i guess if i would have read further i would have been caught up. lol

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home