Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Holidays...

Hope you had a nice holiday weekend...

Sorry I havent' been by to wish you well...
or catch up...
or post...

I've been SICK.
pneumonia sick.

AND had to work.
SICK
which has pretty much sucked...

Haven't had much energy to do anything the past couple of weeks...
even missed hunting.
And you know me...
I usually hunt no matter what!

But Ms.Blue has been home and that is so wonderful...
she went hunting in my place.

Feeling a little bit better the past couple of days...
maybe I'll even get around to brushing the dust off this place
and putting up a few holiday decorations.
We'll see.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Oh no, Im sorry your sick! Nothing sucks more then lung goo, cuz breathing is kinda necessary and all.
Feel better soon!

10:26 AM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

Hope you're better soon, Kim!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Glad you are feeling better. Was beginning to think I needed to drive over and check on you to make sure that the secretary had not done something to you.

Take care of yourself, and enjoy your soldier being home.

3:30 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad you're back in the realm of the bloggers. Stop by my greekshadow blog and leave me your e-mail. I'd like to send you a copy of my novel as thanks for all the encouragement you've given me over the last two years.

7:49 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH MAN!!!! hope you get really better real soon. put on them boots and keep your feet warm.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home