Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Scorecard Update!

The sec... (who was off half of Wednesday, all of Thursday, all of Friday, and Monday) did not come in to work yesterday. She was an hour late this morning and worked a couple of hours and went home, and won't be here tomorrow, or Friday or Monday... what a life!
She also rudely informed me earlier today that if anyone has the right to be depressed and bitchy right now, it is her (she turned 50 yesterday). So I am really appreciating the fact that I have control over myself and my emotions and my actions, and no matter how upset I am over DD being gone, I would never be as useless as that damn lady!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Screw that bitch, you feel however you want to feel. You deserve to have your feelings validated. She's a stupid whore.

5:03 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas and daughter is off on her own for awhile.

5:45 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

Hey some of would be thrilled to be 50 again. The lawyers there need to show this gal the door for good. She definately doesn't want to work.

6:14 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

Hey skip that comment on being 50 that would make me younger than Tig forget that. I need to ahead of my kids and Tig isn't even the oldest. Poor kid is the middle one.

6:16 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

YOU SAID THE "D" word!!!!!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Val - she showed me that I'm really fortunate to have my life!

Wife - she is! LOL

Candi LOL

Tig - thanks!

Gran - you crack me up!

Jaye - I do have some words in my vocabulary which are not "G" rated, didn't you know that? LOL

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

OH NO SHE DIDNT!
How you didnt go off on that stupid bitch is beyond me. Or just slapped her. You should have given her a piece of your mind- maybe if she had a piece, however small, maybe then she could get to work on time.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

nice blog
i like the graphic. i'd get one too were it not for 2 things.

1. im a man.
2. and a rather straight one too..

9:03 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Okay I need to know .. what was the gift that she didnt buy for you? What a useless waste of a human that sec is. She needs to get a life and rather quickly.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fitty? That's not too old.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home