Friday, December 16, 2005

Chasin' My Blues Away...

Short story. It's still not over just yet so I'm not quite sure how it's going to turn out in the end.

At 1:00 this morning I was still sitting at the bar feeling quite lovely in that alcohol-induced happy place. At 2:00 this morning I was fast-forwarding through the apprentice. Just could not fall asleep until I knew. It wasn't much after that when the alarm went off. DH woke up grumpy (hey, he fell asleep an hour before I did, who said he can be grumpy??)... then I got to work and the boss was here (still ticked because the sec is out half yesterday & all today w/ no notice) throwing stuff down the hallway and slamming stuff around.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is going to be a glorious day.

7 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

AND SOME SEE THE GLASS HALF EMPTY.. Damn I had the caps locked again I hate that,,,, sorry too lazy to change it now. so what is the count down for the weekend now?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jaye - 9 days

Mike - Duck & dodge, Baby ;)

10:08 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Hey ..its Friday.. Thank God for that.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

What do you think of the ending of the Apprentice? I thought it was very uncool of Donald to put Randal on the spot like that!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Linda - all in all the day wasn't so bad!

Mel - I thought it sucked. Not because Donald put Randal on the spot, but because I was rooting for Rebecca and I have the feeling if Randal hadn't been so rude, Trump would have hired them both.

3:06 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Have a nice weekend hear from you next week.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Lovely...

Hope your weekend went well.

On another note.

Secret Santa Stuff

In case you are a little fuzzy on this Secret Santa stuff.

I will be writing a post tomorrow with links to all the Secret Santa blogs.
Sometime between now and Friday you need to post your gift along with the name of your recipient. Post this on YOUR blog.
Look for your gift among the other Secret Santa blogs.

On Friday or after all the gifts are posted I will post a final gift review on my blog with each Secret Santa and each recipient. If you want to give the original to the blogger you will need to make that arrangements with them directly. Most can be retrieved directly. Higher resolution pictures may need to be emailed.

I do thank all of you for playing this.


Take Care
Michael

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home