Monday, December 12, 2005

Slow Moving Monday...

trying to get my days and nights turned back around after the weekend, it gets harder every year

Lots of drunk, screaming grey-haired luscious ladies. Nothing unusual. There's always a couple in every crowd... the sad part is, they think they're "all that" ...with all the bootie shaking and boobie bouncing trying to get attention... they never realize that we go home and laugh about them at the end of the night...

Glad to be home. Sorry, can't post more than that. Everything went well and I'm dragging my hiney this morning thanks to the late nights and heavy-pouring extra generous bartenders. Two drinks were my limit both nights but OMG they were strong ones...

Will try and find some stupid neutral subject to blog about later after several cups of coffee!

13 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Im feeling your pain. Office party last night was fun. Jay works with some fun people. ouch.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

yeppers. Coffee isn't helping much either... UGGH

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

Thank God for coffee.

9:08 AM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

I think it's hilarious that the bluehairs actually get so caught up in the tribute performance that they bounce their boobs and flirt like it's with the real thing.

Do you go in costume, with your hair teased up into a big dyed black bouffant, with doe eyes painted on, wearing a white polyester tunic and slacks combo?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

OMG Dottie No!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

I'm being vewy, vewy quiet...hope the coffee kicks in soon. Eat ya some bacon and eggs. That'll make ya feel better!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Marybeth... honestly, the thought of food right now just isn't working! ;)

9:45 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW MY HAIR IS NOT BLUEGRAY!~!!!!! Well ok I think I would not beable to do the bootie or boobie shaking thing. Never mind but I also know THE GUY IS DEAD!!!!!!!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thank you for sharing my reality Jaye.

Mike - you honestly have to be there to appreciate that.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

shhhh, dont be so loud. coffee not helping thus far. mom is coming to get me and go to lunch- which is good bc all i have here is soup that doesnt sound good and Im too lazy to get in my car and to get something.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sara - what a wonderful Mom you have.

12:33 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I have been watching all this John Lennon stuff on t.v lately and everyone seems to know where they were when he died. Sorry to say I dont but I know where I was when ..well lets just say the guy who has a daughter who was once married to that guy who has a lot of plastic surgery done. Eating grapes in my living room. Everytime I eat grapes now I think of that day. Everytime I eat them now I will think of old gray haired ladies screaming and shaking their groove thangs.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yes I do have a wonderful mom. Im fed and feeling a little better now. Still really sleepy though

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home