Friday, December 02, 2005

I've Been Tagged Again!

My Favorite Things
Ms Dorothy Rothschild/soon to be Mrs. Benchley tagged me for this meme:

Name 5 simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. Sitting at a hold-em table. Preferrably winning.

2. Finding something new to discover that I haven't experienced yet before.

3. aw, heck. I suck at these.

4. Seeing my children smile, learn, laugh or discover something new that they haven't experienced yet before.

5. All of the above. Especially No. 1.

Ick. I really really suck at those. Ok. Let's see... since Dottie and Idgie have already been tagged, I'm going to say...

Jaye Sara Val Linda and Tig You're It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

1. I love spending time with Jay, even if we are just watching tv

2. I love sleeping. thats pretty simple

3. family dinners, my family is pretty entertaining

4. Mythbusters. I just love that show.

5. Family reunion. I like seeing my family every year.

2:32 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

OK here goes:

1. I get pleasure watching my wife get dressed and undressed everyday. She has the sexiest body even after 27 years. I hope that's not too much information.

2. I get pleasure reading good books and getting lost in the world they create

3. I get pleasure in writing and creating a world to get lost in.

4. I get pleasure from seeing those few students in each class that really want to learn and helping them to understand the importance of the subject.

5. I get pleasure from a good straight drive off the tee box. It is such a picture of beauty watching the ball sail into the air and then land on the fairway far far away. I get about one or two hits like that on an eighteen hole course, but they are truly worth it. Next in line would be a good twenty or thirty foot putt.

1:48 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

CRAP IT IS MONDAY I JUST SAW THIS,,,
1. /Talking to my friends on this silly thing.
2.Spending time with my children when they are not fighting.
3.Now-a-days walking in the morning.
4.Holding a new baby.
5.Seeing my children happy.
6. Wish I culd say something abotu hubby but at the moment I jsut wish he would go away.sorry guys.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home