Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bloghoppin...

Let's see... Jaye has put up her thankful list. She's really doing great not smoking and hasn't been too fussy about anything in over a week! Idgie just started a new job but that hasn't seemed to affect her funny! If you can handle reading stories online, Dottie posted a great one yesterday--really makes you think LOL. Romaini continues to amuse me with her posts about life in Hooterville. Over at The Wife I am always amazed at her grasp of politics and current events. I must be missing a gene or something because most of the time I have to ask her to explain what she's talking about because it's way over my head... Oh! Sara has been posting again the past couple of months. I started reading her right after Bennet and Jaye --I'm really glad she's around again! Lyvvie has a cold and is hatching a plan to sell it on ebay... It's been fun having Val around the blogs, her comments are wonderful... I wish she'd post more. MaryBeth is almost a neighbor of mine, she lives in the next state over... Wayyyy out in Hawaii, Linda put up her list of things she is thankful for too. I am thankful for Linda because her son is in boot camp right now and she knows, KNOWS what I am going through. Tig will probably not enjoy football on Thursday, because both of his favorite teams are playing against each other... I don't know if it's all right to link to Candi's new blog yet, but she's had one heck of a year. That's all I have time to post right now but if you are totally bored this weekend you could always stop by LawGirl Live or Anonymous Lawyer...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

7 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Good morning,, OK so how am I gunna get my walk in and read all these people,, OH wait I am not cooking thanksgiving, I got plenty time. Have a great turkey day Kim.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

You too Jaye! :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh. I put them up because I won't be posting for four days. You have four days to read them between walks?? LOL

9:12 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Thanks...I'm going to check those out. Because I so don't want to get involved in any major project that will have to end unfinished at 11:00 am. Yeah...I need to update my favorites list really bad. That's one project that wouldn't be too bad.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOL! Marybeth. Do you get to leave at 11 today? We're still waiting for word on what hour we can escape. The courts are open but the judges are all on holiday, however that works... and the DA closes at noon so maybe it will be early!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Yes, and I've been too tired to post...But thank you....

I'm scared to say how happy I am to be doing absolutely nothing in fear that it might end....but damn it feels so good to be lazy again.

11:52 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Thank you for your post Kim. It makes me feel special. I am so jealous of you that you have MissSoonToBeBlue there for Thanksgiving. I am making all my sons favorites and he isnt even here. I hope he gets to eat something good today and thinks of us missing him. I stayed up last night and wrote him another letter and sent some pictures. He will be here soon enough for Xmas. Did I tell you I had to send him airfare to come home. His ticket was like $11OO bucks. I guess thats the price I have to pay to see him. Its nothing compared to the mothers and fathers who have heartache today because they lost their sons or daughters to this war. Take care friend.
Linda

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home