Thursday, November 17, 2005

Too Sexy For The Cold...

Can you believe it was 80+ degrees and I was running around in shorts just a bit over 36 hours ago and this morning I'm sitting there on the couch huddled up under a blanket watching the weatherman's wind gauge showing 20, then 15, then 13 degrees!? What the heck happened to fall? That's why the leaves don't change colors here in the deep south. They go from bright green to the ground in 0.15 seconds...

DS is big #17 today. There might be a story there, of sorts. DS was born on the day BabyGirlDD was due, and vice versa. Except she was born 2 years later. She'll be 15 in 3 days. Since she was old enough to walk, everybody has thought they were twins, they've been the same size & stature their whole lives. Even still, I keep waiting for one of them to outgrow the other, but they won't. Hmmm... that wasn't much of a story, was it.

Guess I better wake up a bit before I try and write any more. After yesterday I decided to try and cut back on the coffee just a bit, but an hour ago I tried to call my DH on the copier...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I was due Nov. 5th and wasnt born until the 20th and my brother was due mov 25th and was born Dec 5th.

People think I am older then him all the time. He found this really irritating when I was still in high school and he was in college. it also might have something to do with the fact that he still wears t-shirts with cartoon characters on them. and hes almost 26.

8:55 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Thought I'd let you know I'm doing some editing on Human Sacrifices right now, I'm finding it helps reduce my stress level and it is getting the creative juices flowing again. I might start working on it again over TG, but it might have to wait until Christmas break. I'm so grateful for you prodding me on it to keep after it.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home