Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blogmail... Better Than Voicemail (Really)!

You have reached the desk of Kimdergarten.

I will be out of the office until Monday Nov 14. ...searching for the perfect poker hand, some stolen moments with Ms.SoonToBeBlue, and my lost sense of humor!

...if you are totally bored and want some hilarious reading this weekend, might I suggest clicking over to Anonymous Lawyer and browsing around over there. Some of his old posts are hilarious (I'm SO glad I dont' work for that guy!)... I wish I could figure out how to arrange for he and our sec to have a battle of wits one afternoon, it would be priceless!

7 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

RELAX AND TRY AND ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Girl...you have a good time, ya hear! Win big!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Is it bad luck to wish a gambler good luck like it is with actors?? Should I say "Break a leg" or something? I just don't know, but I hope you win huge wadges of cash! Knock on wood.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jaye - thanks!

Marybeth - thanks!

Lyvvie - Good luck IS okay. And if it isn't I'll just walk around my chair clockwise a couple of times and change things up a bit ;) Thanks.

3:04 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Ah when you find your sense of humor can you please ask it if it knows where mine is at too. My husbad made a sarcastic joke today about a female who looked different. I didnt laugh. I then proceeded to tell him how he would feel is someone made fun about someone in his family. Of course the comeback was that I lost my sense of humour. Maybe its the drugs. Maybe because I am still sick.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Don't let the deal go down.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hi Kim! Thx for visiting my blog a lil while back... I haven't been ignoring you, just swamped.
Cheers! =)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home