Monday, November 07, 2005

SCORECARD UPDATE AT LAST! (Sec Rant!)

Well, we knew it wasn't going to last. Check your bets, it's official. She was late today. AND came back from lunch late. AND she's not coming in to work tomorrow. AND she put in for Friday off too. And I guess her karma is starting to bite her in the butt because she lost her cell phone over the weekend (yes, I was eavesdropping! LOL)and when she called it some guy answered and wouldn't give it back, HAH. So, tomorrow I can do without her just fine, it's not like we're speaking or anything anyway. And as for Friday, well, heck. If she was paying attention to the red x on the square she was signing out for, she might have noticed that it's a court holiday and NOBODY is going to work. DUH.

EDITED Monday p.m. ...AND (are you ready for some more ands?) she left an hour and a half early today... AND she has already put up for two days off in December (one of which is the day I need off to go to the airport because my baby is flying away!) Anybody wanna put bets on her trying to mess up my vacation days in Feb. when we go to see Ms.SoonToBeBlue cross over into the Blue at graduation? (Only have tenative dates right now, but believe me, I'm taking off, no matter what!)

Things are SOOOOOOOO back to normal HAHAHAHAHA

EDITED AGAIN Monday p.m.p.m. ...AND the powers tht be are arguing, with the door closed, but so loudly that I can hear (without eavesdropping!) She's in some hot water, but we all know that they aren't going to do anything... anything at all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I knew it!
You get court holidays off? We never did. Our lawyers said those days were great for catching up on paperwork, like we could EVER get caught up.
LOL about the phone, gotta love karma!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sara - I thought for sure she'd last another week, it was so DRASTIC of a change all of last week!

Yep, we take court holidays off but we don't get a lot of the other ones! :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I LOVE HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

That come to Jesus meeting must have warn off. It's obviously put up or shut up time among the bosses which is why their fussing at each other.

7:57 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I love Karma .. it will always get you. You know I just wrote my first letter to my son and asked him about graduation. I have no idea when that is. I imagine its in Febuary sometime too. He said he is in for 6 months. I guess that means he will be there for added training. He did tell me he will be going to Mississippi later..I just dont know when.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Oh I can't wait to hear what happens! I'll get you a whisper 3000 or something to improve those eavesdropping skills!

I'm a gossip whore.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

so they shut the door and then yell at each other....that makes perfect sense. Your on the calender first, youre days should stick not hers.

BTW- dont worry about the ex- he doesnt know where I live, my parents moved to another city while I was still in college- he cant find me.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home