Friday, November 04, 2005

TGIF!

Friday! Hooray!

Yesterday I plotted and schemed and hatched up a plan. I tried my darndest to be sick. I was sure I needed to take a sick day today, knowing the boss was going to be gone... I imagined the tickel in my throat and pain behind my eyes... went to bed at 9:00 (everybody else went before 8 'cuz most of them are already down with it), sure as can be that I was going to wake up totally miserable this morning. HAH. I woke up with the alarm clock rip roaring ready to tackle a friday without a hint of it. Oh well, I tried. So here I am, buried in law books and trying to make sense of how I'm supposed to put this supreme court brief together that has to go out on Monday. (See, I really do work when there's something to do around here! LOL)

If I don't come up for air before the end of the day, have a fabulous weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Just put it all on the judges desk and say,,,,,,,,FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSLEF. good morning,, off for more coffee.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home