Monday, November 14, 2005

Live... from the office!

Since I quit speaking to the sec my job has been much more enjoyable (1.5 hour lunch today...). I actually heard an educated law man say today, "If you can bring me the description, I can describe it to you mo betta..."

When I pulled into the parking lot this morning, the same car was parked there that I blogged about a few months ago, with the same man in it who had been peeing in the parking lot. Today fortunately, he was sitting in the car. I did not stop, however, to see if he had his pants on this time!

I guess I'm getting just as bad as she is (the sec). I'm taking off a couple of hours one morning this week because DS is getting inducted into another honor society thingy. Pretty cool, especially since his birthday is the next day (17). Babygirl DD has one this week too, (b-day that is) she'll be 15. I am trying to figure out how to take off at least half a day Friday... I usually take the whole week off at Thanksgiving to hunt but I don't think it's going to happen this year.

Still haven't found that lost sense of humor but I'm working on it...

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WOW I AM LATE!!! sorry,,,,,appy b-days you soudn like me I have 2 on the sme day, my oldest and my middle little one. 26 and 15. On Nov. 23rd.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jaye - What a month for birthdays!

Candi- sure I hunt, so do my kids :)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

You still make me laugh! I think you just THINK you lost your sense of humor!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home