Monday, November 21, 2005

This Really Sucks!

I haven't been too out of sorts this morning, (thank you all for your well wishes in the previous post!) not so bad as to feel like I needed to go home anyway. So at lunch, I talked myself into stopping at a little shop and seeing if I could at least pick up one thing each for the kids and get my shopping officially started... I found two things the little one (HAH turned 15 yesterday) mentioned wanting and one for DS, I was doing fine without shopping for Ms.SoonToBeBlue (who I am treasuring every single minute with right now) but then all of a sudden this horrible feeling came over me and I barely made it to the checkout without crying and by the time I got into the truck I was bawling and talking to myself trying to figure out why I feel so sad... REALLY awfully sad...

9 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Let the tears flow and be not ashamed of them. They cleanse the soul of all poisonous emotions. You have a lot on your plate right now. You have my sympathies for your loss and major changes in your life.

1:55 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I did the same thing Kim 2 weeks before my son was leaving to boot camp. I was shopping at Sams club right in the meat section and started balling. It took everything in me to get through the checkout line and into my car. I just felt so sad. You should of seen me at the airport when he was leaving. I was just so uncontrollably. Its our babies ..who are babies no more. Its the letting go. Its just getting very real now. It gets
better then you have your good and bad days. I wait on Sundays to get a phone call from him now. I wont leave and miss a call. He didnt call me this Sunday and it just ruined my day. I came home and ran to the answering machine. Nothing. I was so sad the rest of the day. We will talk to each other to get through this. I am here for you.

Your fellow militarymom
Linda

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks Linda. You KNOW, don't you??

Thanks Tig...

2:37 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

NOW isn't that nice!! I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN YOUR LITTLE CLUB THOUGH OK... I can just love you two with just being on the outside. I am so sorry it is so hard right now for you guys. Hey wanta go smoke? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa never mind. hehe

2:42 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Hey we can smoke and drink and slap Bible beating fathers of our daughters boyfriends around. Jaye you are so bad. Love you back

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOL! Thanks for the giggle Linda and Jaye... I almost swallowed my gum when I read that.

3:38 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

what a bunch we are huh!!!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

You know what your mother always said "Dont swallow gum..it stays in your stomach for seven years." see what hanging around with Jaye does to me. Cluck..cluck.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Sweetie, you'll be fine. Grief is one of those things you just get through, however long it takes. Keep your heart open, let your family love you, love them back like nothing else matters and things will become rosy again soon.

Big hugs to you!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home