Friday, November 18, 2005

TGIF!

Last night at 10:30 I was jumping up and down with my water bottle near a group of girlfriends who had started the party early. Starting to get excited...

This morning (after having falling back asleep and waking up 30 minutes before I needed to leave) I was running through the house with a towell on my head trying to remember what "safe place" I put my pocket and skinning knives in when I cleaned out my purse before we went to the airport last summer...

Driving to work this morning I tried to come up with my best excuse to call in sick today -- I have so much to do to get the camper ready for the season but decided to wait until one day next week because if I can figure out to be that irresponsible, I just might do it...

All this rush and work just to get up in the middle of the night, put on three layers of clothes, ride out to the woods in the middle of nowhere before the sun comes up, climb up into a tree, freeze your hiney off for hours, and try not to shiver because if you do it will scare away what you are hoping to see... Well heck, it doesn't sound like so much fun when you put it that way, but I can't wait!

Enjoy your weekend, see you Monday!

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMM really do you feel ok? You look like your getting sick with something,, is your eyes always look glassy like that,,, Do I hear you tummy rumbeling? OOOO I think you should go home and rest!!!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

Well, have fun(?), darlin'. At least it's a chance to get away.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

You have the greatest time ever!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

yeah when you put it that way, it doesnt sound like fun.

Ive shot a gun, shot a bow and arrow, but never at anything alive.

12:56 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Good hunting.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home