Thursday, December 08, 2005

Waiting.

Waiting.
For the brown truck.
It came yesterday.
The box said 1 of 1.
It was awfully small.
I opened it.
Two were there
In the box
but two were not.
I called.
She said did the box
say 1 of 1?
It should have been
1 of 3
the rest would come today.
I worried about it all night.
Today.
Waiting
For the brown truck
I called again.
She said 2 more boxes would come today.
Waiting
For the brown truck.
It's raining.
I'm pacing.
Waiting
For the brown truck
To bring two boxes.
I have to open them
They must not be crushed.
Yesterday.
The box from the brown truck
brought two brand new
guitar cases
straight from the north pole
for DS and LilDD.
No good without
one more delivery
of two boxes
from the brown truck.
Today.
Waiting
for the brown truck.
Two more boxes.
Can't wait.
Kids will be so happy.
It's Christmas.
Their Christmas
on the brown truck.
Two boxes to go with
one box
delivered yesterday.
By the brown truck.
Inside the boxes
if they come
on the brown truck.
Will be two
brand new guitars
sent from Santa
on the brown truck.
I'm still waiting
for two boxes
and the brown truck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

It's best not to wait on the brown truck, for it won't come....

You'll have to pretend it's not coming....Then act surprized if it does....

That's the way it works with the brown truck.

1:28 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Those trucks are brown so they don't have to clean as much when people get mad and throw mud at them

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It came!
The brown truck.
They're beautiful.
Not a scratch
on either one.
Thank you
thank you to
the brown truck

1:55 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

well there goes my comment never mind.......

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

well im mad at the brown truck- bc it sent my box back where it came from. I wanted my box, but the brown truck decided i didnt need my box. but I do, bc people are asking where my box is, and i dont know what to tell them. mean truck.

3:10 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Sometimes I like looking at the men on the brown truck. LOL
LINDA

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home