Monday, December 05, 2005

12:30 Monday...

I deleted my post from this morning, sorry it deleted your comments too...

I'm in a pissy mood today.

The tree went up yesterday. By the time the lights were on it, I wanted to pick it up and throw it out in the yard.

On the way to work this morning, all that was playing on the radio was that stupid holiday crap. I turned it off.

At lunch today, I went to the bank. Drive through. The wombat working the window sent candy canes back with my deposit slip. I wanted to send them back through the tube shooter and tell her where she could put them.

I turned the radio on. Again, all that was playing was that stupid holiday crap. I turned it off.

After the bank, I drove through KFC to grab a snacker and a soda. The idiot in the drive through was wearing a santa hat and wished me happy holidays.

I've only made it halfway through my list of blogs to read and seems like everybody else is pretty as much as grumpy as I am. Kinda makes it tough to get my mind off things and get lost in other people's lives for a few minutes...

I was growling when I got here this morning, and still am.

9 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Whenever my wife gets this way I always ask her what a pygmy prostitute is? (I'll let you figure out the punch line) But it always gets a smile on her face, even a blush if done right.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hope you have a good day and your mood improves. we all have those days.

2:14 PM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

I've been listening to loud, angry girly rock. It has improved my mood a great deal. I highly recommend it.

2:30 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

oooooooooooooook then PMSing are we?Enough of this POO POO talk will ya. It is Christ,,,B-day coming up ya know. We are suppose to be happy adn joyious,, We are suppose to be Greatfull and all that kinda shit, so knock it the hell off already will ya.

11:21 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Been here and done that. Bah humbug I say. Glad it will be over soon. I need to get away preferbaly (sp?) to Vegas so I can do some gambling. Wanna go?
Linda

11:50 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

I used to love the holidays! But I'm with you - leave. me. alone. with. your. Christmas. spirit. because. I? find this holiday far too expensive.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Oh, I do know this feeling much too well. Why do we feel so grumbly these days? I'm going to try to be happier. It's going to take completely ignoring my family...and everyone around me...except my blog buddies...but I can do it.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOL Tig!

Sara - thanks! I think a monster took me over yesterday...

Dottie - I'll try and remember that for next time!

Jaye - No, No pms. That was last week ;)

Linda - count me in. Definitely.

Thora - thanks for stopping by!

MaryBeth - hope you're feeling better soon too!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I didn't talk about the holidays! I'm not grumpy! Read me!

(The music on the radio is killing me though!)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home