Thursday, December 15, 2005

Gellin' Schmellin'!

Don't.
Fall for that stupid commerial.
You know, the one where all the happy-happy people are walking around gellin'.
I did.
Fall for it.
I knew I was going to be on my feet for an extended period of time recently, so I blew the ten bucks and put them in my shoes, sure as shit that I was going to be one happy camper ready to dance the night away while up on my feet. I was ready to whisper to someone... "I'm gellin'"
Yeah right. They suck.
Pretty darn uncomfortable in fact.
Don't waste your money.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

That's your payback for teasing me for not being able to smoke in my office. Karma's a bitch, eh? :o)

1:34 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

I wonder if they would let you take them back for a refund?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wife - no, my payback for that was the sec leaving before lunch today and me only having four cigarettes left in my purse!

Tig - uh... ick!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I thought you quit.

the walking store has good innersoles. they scan your feet and everything. way more expensive though. But they can be worth it. I need to go to the orthepedist about my knees and back. I hurt.

2:16 PM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

That's what you get for buying those things and making those people think their product is successful causing them to create more of those ads that make me want to take a sledgehammer to the television set when they come on. Yep. That's what you get.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pretty darn accurate there Dottie! LOL

Sara - make that appointment NOW.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I can't believe you fell for that commercial!

Next time... call me first, I'll talk ya through it.

:)

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home