Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Last Wednesday...

First off - thanks for all the encouragement and support. Y'all are great. Oh. And Mel is finally posting again. I know she'll be just as funny now that she's not working at a law firm as she always before. You might want to stop by and welcome her home :)
Secondly - the sec still sucks. She's leaving shortly and taking off tomorrow. We're off Fri & Mon. Then she's taking off Tues because I put in to have Tues off 8 months ago. As a matter of fact, work in general sucks. We're not getting our bonus this year (because of Katrina) and I'm having a real hard time not quitting every minute of the day. She's such a rude, inconsiderate twit. She knows how bad I want to be at home right now to spend a few extra minutes with MS.STBB but as always, and on purpose, she has to inconvenience everyone. I swear, the first several months I worked here, it was bewildering that someone could actually be so conniving and do stuff like that on purpose. Now, it's plain that it's just how she is... (the bitch!)
And lastly. How am I doing? Peachy. Just peachy. This was the last Wednesday morning I would see my DD's smiling face before I left for work. Last night was the last Tuesday night I could kiss her good night. I am almost giddy with excitement. HAH. It's going to be wonderful when she finally leaves so I can cry and scream and not have to hide the way I'm feeling around the house. Not really. We're all a bit freaked out right now. Somebody left this page out of the instruction book they forgot to give me when I brought her home from the hospital...

12 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are continuing to have all that mess at work! I hope that you can get out of there soon. How is the resume drop going for you and your hubby? Usually after the first of the year, lots of openings turn up because company's realize their new budgets for the year and needs so hopefully that will help. Thanks for the shoutout on your blog too - hopefully I can live up to your kind words! ;) Hang in there and I'm here for you if you need me!

10:49 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Hang in there. My son didnt even come home last night. So much for the military straightening him out. Anyhow try to enjoy these last few days with her. She will be back home soon...a little more grown up.

11:02 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Hey should I go back into my old posts and find just what you said to me when mine moved to N.Y.? Should I ??? I will let's see what YOU SAID TO ME HUH!!!!! Hang in there I will be cack.

12:15 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

before I started bloging but this is what i found,,,,

Kim said...
Just A Mom - I've been noticing your comments on DesertSmink's blog for quite a while now, finally had time to stop by and check out yours. This is neat. I like how you write. Hope you don't mind if I stop back in now and then and catch up...

12/16/2004 2:48 PM

hahahah 1 year!!!!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Mel - really glad you're back!

Linda - mine wouldn't have that option...

Jaye - NEAT!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

I'm feelin your pain today. Our sec just left for the day. Just up and left. And she's got a pile of crap on her desk to do! Guess who's gonna get stuck with it.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Candi - she's all yours LOL

Wife - Want some coffee & baileys? I started an hour ago...

2:50 PM  
Blogger poopie said...

Hang in there Kim. You'll be okay once she's gone, it's the leading up to it that's torture.

As for the sec, I've had a few beers already so I'm game to kickin' her butt if you are ;)

5:12 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

You need a little more Scarlet O'Hara in you. "I'll think about that tomorrow, and tomorrow is another day."
Obsessing with a countdown like this is not good.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Poopie - let's do it!
Tig - oh, just wait until you read today's post!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Oh lady.

I feel for ya.
Blessings.



Take Care
Michael

8:10 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

OMG, I can hear her sucking her teeth from here! Its MORNING! I guess with half the staff out for the holidays, there isnt as much ambient noise to cover it up.

Super.

As a last bonding time with DD, I say take a late night excursion to leave a flaming bag of dog poo on sec's front porch.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home