Monday, December 19, 2005

Batting 1000

YesSireeBoyHowdy I'm on the ball today.
I've tried to answer a phone call on the dictaphone, dial out on my ten key calculator and typed a motion to continue rather than a divorce decree. I have major head up the booty and thought I was doing pretty well. HAH.
So I went at lunch and finished the shopping totally except for two things we're going to try and get tonight. I was so excited I felt like throwing up.
And now I'm drowning my sorrows in orange chicken, California rolls w/ the trimmings, crab rangoon and pork fried rice. Surely life couldn't be better than this?
Today's fortune cookie: Your strength will grow stronger by being tried.
Lovely. Just Lovely

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I thought it said tIred,,, hahahahahaaaaaaaa

2:10 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Sounds like one of those days. Weather it and all will be better soon.

11:08 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I believe everything happens for a reason. Yep your strenght is being tried right now and you will get through it. You will get through it and be a better person for it. It may not seem like it but you will. Hang it there girl.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home