Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Whine... With Cheese!

I haven't blogged because I just can't put into words the truly difficult week I've had. Staying really busy is making the time go by fast, then I slow down or stop and just want to cry and cry and cry... Who woulda thunk it would be so hard to have your baby girl move away from home the first time? In some ways it's not as bad as I feared, but there's this emotional rollercoaster thing that is pretty tough. We heard from Ms.WorkingOnBeingBlueNow once already. It was a one minute call, wherein she cried the whole minute and I cried and tried not to throw up for the next hour and a half. Lovely. I don't like going through this, I really don't. I've always been proud of being a strong un-sissified woman, and this crap really throws me off-tilt. So, if I don't write much right now, bear with me. I have a dr's appt first thing in the morning and I'm gonna try the happy pills for a short time and see if I can get myself balanced out again... That's it for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Get this if ya dont' get the generic happy pills they really have a smiley face on them hahahahahahahahahahahahah



Hang in there!!!!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I don't care what the hell they have on them, as long as they work.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hang in there Kim! You are stronger than you think! :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Ooooh....happy pills are good! Uh, to get you balanced out. ;) I'm glad you are taking control of your situation and getting a little help to make you feel better. Keeping you in my prayers.

12:08 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

My happy pills are called Vicodin. Gets me through more of crappy situations than you will every know. I know about that sissfiedmom thing. I am soooo not one but I amaze myself what I cry about these days.

1:48 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Basic's not that long. You'll be out there seeing her in a completely different light in just a few weeks. Think of the positives in the situation.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home