Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday...

Just wanted to say hey, and I'm here--just totally swamped at work and wish I could respond to your comments! Thanks, Merrit and AB for stopping by, too!

Hey, while I'm here, does anybody know what the heck a nurse praticioner is?? I heard that term this morning and thought nursers were really nurses and not practicing anything... oh well. I made the trip to the doctor this morning and have my bottle of happy pills to start taking this weekend. Guess I'm not doing so spiffy after all about Ms.WorkingOnBeingBlueNow being out of the nest and facing another semester of college and work and did I say missing Ms.WorkingOnBeingBlueNow?? ... Will try and post something in the morning!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hey! Ive been swamped too. Didnt even have a chance to read you yesterday. Play a prank on sec, it will make you smile. ;)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Don't know the legal definition but a nurse practitioner can write perscriptions. Almost the same training as a doctor.

Hopefully you can get a sump pump going and lower the level a bit.

Take Care
Michael

2:38 PM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

Kim,

Check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_practitioner

3:14 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Don't ya hate it when work gets in the way of blogging? Ugh...I do, too.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hope the happy pills help make things seem a little more manageable! I don't know how you juggle all that you do! You go girl! :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HEY your doing pretty good,, WELL for an old broad hahahahahahaha KIDDING!!!!!!!

I am glad your gunna do school again. I think ,, I have not clue about teh nurse thing... Have a great night KIM relax!!!!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

TAG GO SEE

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home